10.09.2012

KCWC Project 1

My first completed project for KCWC.  The Greenpoint Cardigan is a new pattern from Adrianna of Crafterhours and now Hey June.
 This is a really great pattern.  Easy to follow and make, comes in a great range of sizes, and can be done for a boy or a girl! How great is that.  I made this one from a stretchier than average sweatshirt fleece.  Perfect for fall.



This little handsome cutie reminded me of Mr. Rogers. He's ready for a big day in the neighborhood with his great snack sack.

Are you doing KCWC?  What are you making?

6 comments:

  1. i love this! i'm working on some pants and undies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweater is cute, cute, cute. The model is even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cardigan and good colors comb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't get over how cute this turned out, and how handsome your little guy is wearing it! Oh, and I think I forgot to say it before, but I really love your color choices! Your mr. rogers comment made me smile. It is SO mr. rogers! You need to make another one so he can randomly change his sweater when he walks in the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of this cardigan is so handsome. I want to put my boys in more cardigans but hadn't thought of making them. What a great project!

    I'd love for you to link this up to WKWW-What Kids Wore Wednesday Link Party this week at ONE little MOMMA!
    http://onelittlemomm.blogspot.com/2012/10/wkww-what-kids-wore-wednesday-link-party.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent
    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done! Love the green! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog today...love your sewing style! :)

    ReplyDelete