9.09.2011

A New Skirt For ME!

Simplicity 2226I had to make some serious alterations to this pattern.  I made a muslin first which I wish I took a picture of before I put it in the trash.  The basic design is cute, but the skirt was so full it was ridiculous.  Not flattering on me at all. 

I really like the end result and love the pockets.  I used contrasting thread, but it doesn't show up too well unless you're up close.

It was a fun challenge taking pictures of myself with my tripod and remote.  The kids got involved too.


  Who says blogging isn't fun for the whole family :)




 
And, I have to give a shout out to my good friend over at Jane of all Trades.  I made this skirt after seeing her in a very similar and very cute skirt.  Imitation is the highest form of flattery! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment