4.06.2011

Not as original as I thought....

This past weekend, I had coffee with a friend and her daughter after swim lessons. I'd missed her birthday and wanted to make her a late birthday present. So, I made this little bag for wet bathing suits or other wet stuff (we both have potty training boys.....).


I'd never seen an actual tutorial for one and I thought I was being really original, so I made another, taking pictures as I put it together and started working on my own tutorial.

Then, yesterday I was poking around on Craft Gossip and came across this cute tutorial at The Polka Dot Umbrella.

Then a friend pointed out this one at A Lemon Squeezy Home.

So, I guess I'm not as original I thought. But, I can say great, creative minds think alike!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my tutorial. Having a wet bag is awesome and I love that we were thinking about it at the same time. I love boxing the corners to make more space in the bottom, but it's easier and faster to skip this step. Either way, it's one of the things I wonder how I went without before I made mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "started working on my owl tutorial."

    *own.
    hahaha :) Got owls on your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anonymous for the spelling correction. I'm a horrible proof-reader.....blog readers beware :)

    ReplyDelete