10.18.2012

Purse Week Bag - Late

 I started this bag about a month ago and figured I'd have plenty of time to get it done for Purse Week at A Lemon Squeezy Home
The deadline was October 12th and I just finished last night.  Oh well, at least it's done. 
I'm pretty proud of this bag.  I came up with pattern myself, made my own bias tape and piping, and even made the strap adjustable! And I'm in love with this fabric from Joanns.  I was kind of shocked when the woman who cut it for me told me it's not a popular print for them
Even though I didn't get to enter, it's still really fun to check out all the other entries.  Have you been following?  
Do you have a favorite?



7 comments:

  1. Great looking bag! And I love the print too. Too bad you missed the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Are you working a Tutorital??? I've just spent the morning looking for a bag I'd like to make and yours is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just the bag I've been wanting to make. Will you do a tutorial? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag! The fabric is really neat. Joann's...I'm surprised! I'm going to have to go shopping soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag and the fabric! If you post a tutorial I'll make immediately!

    ReplyDelete