8.06.2014

Lunch Bag Pattern NEWS

With school right around the corner, I've had a lot of readers writing to ask where my lunch bag tutorial has gone.  I haven't had a chance to respond to every email, so I'm making the announcement here, hoping it reaches everyone who emailed.
I took the tutorial down a few weeks ago with the intention of writing up a more extensive pattern.  I'm getting really close to being done and I'm hoping to release the pattern for sale next week. Here's a little sneak peek.

I feel a little bag taking down my free tutorial, however, I try to keep ads to minimum on my site and I'll be selling this pattern at a fairly low cost.  It will include a full size pattern and instructions for 2 different size bags as well as a pocket for an ice pack.

Check back soon for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment