4.22.2011

Spring

The past few weeks, time has been getting away from me. I don't think I've been especially busy, but somehow, I haven't managed to sit down at my computer long enough to post the projects I've been working on. I wish I could say it's because we've been having spectacular weather..... April showers bring May flowers, right?

My little photographer and I did manage to capture a few signs of Spring....and a Spring backpack too!

I have been working on a project I will post eventually. Here's a sneak peek.

Any guesses?

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!! Hmmm are those onesies I see hanging? Colors are soo pretty ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onsies! Ps I follow you in my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors. Could be P.J.'s ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like onseies, or to be more precise, summer-spring collection of onesies for your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled across your blog, and I love it! You have great pictures and adorable kids! :)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete