1.04.2015

Baby Onesie Dress

This right here is baby cuteness at it's best.  A onsie, with a skirt!  
 
I bought this pattern from my new favorite pattern shop, Brindille and Twig.  I started following their blog and saw the release of their newest pattern, a bodysuit dress.
 I decided to put my own spin on it and make the top  kimono style.  The pattern has a snap opening at one shoulder and I'll be honest, I kind of hate putting in snaps.  So the kimono top allows for easy dressing and fewer snaps.  Win, win!
 The design is really great, but you have to pay close attention to the instructions.  I did it wrong the first time...  The way you put it all together, you have the seam attaching the skirt on the outside so that it doesn't irritate baby's skin.
 Nice and flat on the inside.
This one with a matching hat will be up in my esty shop soon.

1 comment: