Winter is in full swing and I'm desperate for slippers. The kimono slippers I made back in October have gotten a ton of use and unfortunately, didn't hold up too well.
I do really love the pattern, but it definitely needed an adjustment for my narrow feet.
I pulled the insole out of my running shoes and adjusted the width of the base. Last time I used grippy fabric for the base and within 2 months, I tore a hole through it. So this time I did the sole in vinyl and made the insole with vinyl and fleece.
I made these slippers using fabric sitting around in my sewing room. Hence the red soles. We'll see how these hold up.