3.28.2012

Simple Pleats



 My first, and maybe only Spring Top Sewalong Entry


I had a lot of fun making this shirt.  If you looked at my Sewalong Inspiration Pinboard, you might have guessed I was thinking about pleats.

 They ended up being easier to do than I thought.  This fabric is so slinky and stretchy, it definitely called for my walking foot this time.  Worked like a charm. 
Despite the possessed look on my face, I am absolutely in love with this top.  Very comfy, flattering and wearable. 

Check out all the other great entries here

9 comments:

  1. That turned out so nice! Great job, and you don't look possessed... you look poised!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely top! The pleats just look so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this top. Great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I voted for you! Any chance for a tutorial??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top and I second the request for a tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too would love to have a tutorial! Love it!

    ReplyDelete