1.09.2011

Post Holiday Gifts

We received some extremely thoughtful and unexpected gifts for Christmas this year and I feel awful that I'm just getting around to reciprocating. Luckily, I know the recipient of this gift will be very understanding.

Here are a few things I'll be sending off...

I found this houndstooth utility fabric at Joanns. At first I wasn't sure about it, but I love the end result. I added a pocket to the outside to break up the pattern a bit. I'm addicted to making these lunch totes. They make a really great gift!

My sister in law is a new mom, so for baby Jacob I'm sending a homemade soft jingle block and toy/pacifier clip. Stay tuned for tutorials for these in the near future.

All packed up and ready to go. Hope they like it!

3 comments:

  1. I am starting to make a few of the things on your tutorials, and I was wondering if it would be okay to use some of your photos as guides until I finish them to post pictures of my own finished products. I will take them down when I finish them and take my own, and I will put a link under the picture to your blog if it's okay. Thanks!

    Blue Star Wife Designs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel. No problem, you can use my photos as long as you provide a link. Also, could you email me directly so I can get in touch with you? I couldn't contact you through blogger. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous. I might have to sew some of those lunch totes for my girlies. They are addicted to bags already - 6 & 3!! That little softie block is very cute.

    Oh, and I love "The Baby Book!"

    ReplyDelete