10.23.2013

New Fall Wreath

 For a while now, I've been wanting some kind of yellow wreath for our front door.  There are so many amazing instructions for DIY wreaths, I pretty much look, get overwhelmed, and move on to something else.  Until, I saw 2 really great Halloween wreaths made by Roselee at Jane of All Trades.
The wonderful thing about this wreath is that it takes so little time to make.  I sprayed 2 coats of spray paint before dinner and made and glued the felt flowers after the kids went to bed.  Done. 
 I used a technique similar to this for the felt rosettes.  I like mine to be a little more irregular, so I made my spiral a little more jagged and less smooth.  I added some green felt leaves and put it all in place with lots of hot glue.

This wreath is super satisfying to make.  Thanks for the inspiration Roselee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment