7.27.2011

Insulated Lunch Tote Tutorial Over at Sawdust and Paper Scraps


I'm really excited to be guest posting over at Sawdust and Paper Scraps. Sandra is doing a Handmade Christmas in July series you should definitely check out!

Here's a tute I'll be sharing for an insulated lunch tote. I originally made this to tote around my kids drinks and snacks, but started taking my own lunch to work in it instead. It's way too cute to just use for the kids. And the best part, it's machine washable!


Go check out the tute here.

2 comments:

  1. Great project - thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tutorial. I want to make a bunch of new lunch bags for the coming year. However, mostly I wanted to say that I love that I'm not the only one who ends up with only one fingernail painted. *grin* For me, it's my left-hand pointer finger...

    SongBird

    ReplyDelete