5.16.2010

Zaaberry Baby Onesies


This weekend I got up the courage to take some of my baby outfits to a local maternal wellness center called Cradle. It's a really beautiful place that got it's start after my babies were born, so I wasn't able to enjoy their amazing services. But, if you live in W. Mass and are expecting, you should definitely check it out.

They had expressed interest in having some baby onesies in their shop, so I whipped these up today. These were really fun to make and I think came out super cute. Fingers crossed that they like them!


And, in case you were wondering, I ran out of snaps, so for now, they've got a pin holding the crotch closed. Gotta make a Joanns run tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pear onesie is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these! Do you have a tutorial for the onesies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaa A tutorial for the onesies??? Thank you for all your information and sharing..

    ReplyDelete