7.28.2014

I WONDER How I Lived Without....

wonder clips!  I've seen these neat little clips on other blogs and have been wondering what all the fuss is about. 
 So, I grabbed a small pack with a 50% off coupon at Joann's one day.  These puppies are pretty expensive.  But, oh my goodness, they are amazing!  I'm in backpack making mode and these work like a dream.
 Using pins to put together these backpacks is tough and my hands usually end up with many little scrapes and punctures.  Never again!  I'm waiting for another coupon so I can pick up a few more.
 Summer is in full swing, but school still feels like it's right around the corner.  I've got 2 new toddler backpacks in my etsy shop and more to come. 
Have you discovered Wonder Clips yet?  
What's your favorite project to use them on?

2 comments:

  1. I love these clips. I use them almost all the time Instead of pins.

    Love the whale backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. I love them. I use them for all, no more pins. ;)

    ReplyDelete