8.02.2012

Iron On Glitter Sheets - Product Review

I recently received a complimentary box of sample craft products from FashionArtProjects.com.
I was immediately drawn to these iron on glitter sheets. 
Talk about instant gratification! 
Because I'm a sewist at heart, I had to sew the shirts I applied these to, but you could just as easily use a store bought shirt and there would be no sewing involved.
Simply trace your pattern, cut it out, and iron it on.  That simple!
For my son's tank I used Rae's, Flashback Skinny Tee pattern and for my daughter's tank I used Crafterhours', Racerback Dress and shortened it to a top. 
Great patterns and a great product.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny, as I was reading this, I was like wow, that kinda looks like a racerback dress shortened to a top, I need to get around to doing that already. Then I saw that it was! Thanks for using the pattern! (I still need to get around to doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern, great job! I'm hoping you're going to release a grow-up size version sometime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out great!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try this with my grand daughter and together we could do this as a craft!

    ReplyDelete