1.06.2012

Laptop Sleeve


We're going on vacation soon.  I'm typically a light packer. But I've realized that it's not so much clothing I need space for, but my computer, camera, lenses, iphone.....


So rather than carry my laptop bag, I made my computer it's own, little pouch.


I almost can't wait to whip this out at security...I can hear the ooohs and aaahs already.

My little assistant was smitten with the colors as well.  I had to remind him that this is mommy's toy.


I used this tutorial for the measurements, but ended up putting it together more like my diaper sleeve.  

Stay tuned for my KNITerview at Made by Rae next week. 


Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This laptop sleeve is so loveable. Girls would love this fashionable laptop sleeve. It seems so soft that can make your laptop fully protected from any harmful object. For sure no scratch will be seen in our laptop if you wear it a laptop sleeve like this.

    ReplyDelete